By Tom Cutler
A loose prolonged extract from Slap and Tickle: the bizarre background of intercourse and the folk who've It.
Slap and Tickle is a romp throughout the enduringly well known topic of intercourse, embracing shiny literature, language, historical past, and personalities.
It covers intercourse in all its pleasant sort, taking a light-hearted examine the organic mechanics, and drawing at the intimate true-life tales of sex-havers old and young, specialist and novice. Slap and Tickle is eclectic, enjoyable, and unique - a curious fact-filled quantity, written in Tom Cutler's quirky and irreverent style.
Read or Download A Little Bit of Slap & Tickle: The Unusual History of Sex and The People Who Do It PDF
Similar contemporary fiction books
Pulp secret icon and author of the Mike Hammer sequence, Mickey Spillane brought his hero Dogeron "Dog" Kelly during this novel, during which Kelly, bent on revenge, is going after a strong gang of criminals. .. and takes a number of breaks alongside the way in which for an additional form of motion. ..
Antony and Cleopatra is a tragedy by way of William Shakespeare. It was once first published within the First Folio of 1623. The plot relies on Thomas North's translation of Plutarch's lifetime of Markus Antonius and follows the connection among Cleopatra and Mark Antony from the time of the Parthian conflict to Cleopatra's suicide.
Heretics through G. okay. Chesterton
Demanding instances by means of Charles Dickens
- Prince of Shadows: Homeland Book 2 (A Homeland Book)
- The Motor Boys on the Atlantic: or, The Mystery of the Lighthouse
- Trump DACA Internment Camp
- The Still but Falling World: A short story from The Secret Lives of People in Love
- Judith (Best of Betty Neels)
- Buzz Books 2018: Spring/Summer: Exclusive excerpts from forthcoming titles by Patrick DeWitt, Sheila Heti, Kristan Higgins, Ottessa Moshfegh Allison Pearson and 35 more
Extra resources for A Little Bit of Slap & Tickle: The Unusual History of Sex and The People Who Do It
A Little Bit of Slap & Tickle: The Unusual History of Sex and The People Who Do It by Tom Cutler